My mom asked me for a “formal picture” of my one month old baby, I sent her this.
“Fan fiction writers are blessings to this world” — all fandom (via onebuttscratcher)
- partner: you be the teacher ill be the student ;)
- me: okay
- me: write an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. i want it on my desk by monday
- partner: oh no but... thats such a hard essay... is there anything i can do for extra credit? ;)
- me: no
- partner: but professor.... surely then i could... persuade you to extend the deadline...? ;)
- me: no
- partner: so... what do you want, professor?? ;)))
- me: an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. on my desk. by monday
Bus seats in Finland - for the unsocial people, like me.
Rule number one in Finnish public transport culture: Don’t sit next to anyone. Unless the seats are like this.
In every other cases fill the spots from window seats. Then standing up seats. If the bus gets crowded sit next to someone but sit as far as possible from the other person and turn your head to look to the completely different direction. Don’t say a word.
And if you’re the one sitting next to window pray all the gods that the other person leaves before you, because otherwise you’d have to speak to him/her. Usually it’s something like “Umm..ileavenow”. Remember, no sorries or smiles. Just say it as low and fast as possible without making any eye contact.
legit advise for people visiting finland. that “ileavenow” is “mä jään täs” in finnish. it’s okay if you don’t pronounce it perfectly right because the only reason someone would talk to strangers in public transport is to ask them to move, so they will get the hint.
BUT! usually just things like putting your phone away and rustling your bag and looking like you are about to leave will do the trick. no need for words.
….and this is how you wait for a bus in finland:
Reblogging because of that picture. So true. And familiar.
This is the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen…what the actual fuck. It almost seems like a joke but I feel like it’s actually serious????
Dog: I AM SORRY BABY HUMAN! DO NOT CRY ANYMORE! i SHALL BRING YOU MORE TOYS
The cutest thing ever.
It brings the kid a video game controller ong
the drama cd is so cute~
Female BAMFs Throughout History
this is fab BUT WHERE ARE THEIR NAMES?
- Ching Shih
- Nancy Wake
- Lyudmila Pavlichenko
- Rukhsana Kausar
- The Gulabi Gang
- Neerja Bhanot
- Zainab Bibi
- Susan Walters
- Nong Thoom
- Juliane Koepcke
I’m always wanting to read more about these posts immediately and I have trouble finding the sources.
Reblogging for the names of these fabulous women right here <3